Are you looking to have a more enjoyable, stress-free Thanksgiving? There is no better way celebrating Thanksgiving then with good food and good company. My Thanksgiving Planner will help you do just that! Enjoy spending time with friends and family knowing that you planned well.
Thanksgiving is one of the holidays that most people look forward to each year. Aside from celebrating the bountiful harvest and blessings, this holiday has become one of the busiest days of the year as family members gather together for Thanksgiving dinner, which is why planning and preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday ahead of time is essential.
This 25 page Thanksgiving Planner ( 8.5 inches x 11 inches) will help you plan and organize your Thanksgiving holiday this year and INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- “So Very Thankful for You” gift tags (2 pages)
- “So Very Thankful for You” table name place cards (2 pages)
- Guest List
- Thanksgiving Books/Read Alouds
- Thanksgiving Playlist
- Thanksgiving To Do List
- Thanksgiving Timeline
- Recipe page (4 pages)
- Thanksgiving Menu
- Cooking Schedule
- Notes page
- Monthly Baking Plan (1 page)
- Thanksgiving Grocery List
- Thanksgiving Budget
- Thanksgiving Gift Buying
- Thanksgiving Game Ideas page
- Wall art printable “Gather
- Wall art printable “Farm Fresh Pumpkins”
- Wall art printable “Thankful”
HOW MY THANKSGIVING PLANNER HELPS YOU
• Improves your organization- important details gathered together in one place
• Increases productivity without making you feel overwhelmed: know what you need to do in your day to reach your goals
• Frees up valuable space in your mind: no more trying to remember every little thing
TIPS ON USING MY THANKSGIVING PLANNER
This Thanksgiving Planner is undated. Therefore, you won’t have to buy a new planner each year. Use this one-time purchase as your go to planner to design your Thanksgiving year after year. It really is perfect :).
Of course you can print the planner out on your home printer, but another great option is to have it printed at your local office supply store. I know with Staples you can send the file over to them via their online site and then pick it up later that day.
I used their Same Day Pickup/ Simple Print option. If you didn’t want to use a binder you could choose a heavier paper to give those pages a little bit of extra sturdiness. I would recommend using card stock for the gift tag and name place card pages.
You could also have the office supply store bind the planner for you in a booklet form.
I use an inexpensive ½” 3-ring binder so sheets can be added and removed at will.
You can set your printer settings to adjust the size of the planner as well.
This is a Digital PDF that you can print out either at home or your local office supply store. No physical product will be sent.