I love make ahead game day appetizers! I love them because I’m not missing out on anything when the game day or party starts. Here you’ll find the best make ahead game day appetizers or appetizers for any event throughout the year. Whether you’re watching the Super Bowl and wanting some great game day appetizers, or another party event, we’ve got you’ve covered here with great ideas.
They’re the best because they not only taste delicious, but they’re easy to make and/or you can make them ahead of time(or at least the bulk of the recipe ahead of time). These Game day Appetizers recipes also make delicious additions to your meal planning for the week.
Want to share these Game day food ideas with your family and friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this blog post with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Sharing is caring!
Tips for Make Ahead Game Day Appetizers
1. Wash and chop all fruits and vegetables beforehand if serving a veggie and/or fruit platter, but be mindful that some fruit such as apples will turn brown when exposed to air and some fruit, such as certain berries like raspberries get soft and mushy after washing.
2. Don’t forget the beverages.
3. Everyone enjoys delicious desserts. To take the pressure off party day, either bake and freeze items in advance, or visit your favorite bakery the morning of the party and buy a selection of tasty treats.
Tips for Serving Make Ahead Game Day Appetizers
1. Choose appetizers that give a big big bite of flavor in one mouthful.
2. Choose appetizers that are easy to eat. Appetizers that are on a toothpick or a skewer, chips and dip, or appetizers that come in individual serving containers or don’t fall apart when you pick them up make for no fuss mouthfuls.
3. Remember food safety. Serve cold appetizers cold and hot appetizers hot.
Once you cut the kielbasa and pineapple all you have to do is assemble the bites, mix up the glaze and bake. Easy peasy make ahead appetizer.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip:
This slow cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip is full of big flavours and extra easy when made in the crock pot! A win-win for a Super Bowl appetizer idea!
The salty-sweet-savory-spicy crunch of these bacon crackers will push all of your buttons and is another top Super Bowl appetizer!
These bites are perfectly warm and cheesy, with a just little bit of crisp and crunch.
This Easy Taco Dip is a super simple dip that’s loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit. Made with a cream cheese and sour cream base and then topped off with classic taco toppings, everyone is going to love this easy dip!
Best Make Ahead Game Day Appetizers
Cranberry sauce isn’t just for turkey anymore! Combined with a few other ingredients, the Thanksgiving staple makes a perfect meatball topper.
Charcuterie Board on a budget:
I know so many people are hesitant to build a cheese board because of the cost and I’m here to show you it can be amazing without being super expensive. In fact, you can build a pretty impressive board for just around $25 that will feed and please 8 or more guests.
Sometimes you need an easy vegetarian appetizer recipe in your back pocket that looks fancy, but is so basic that you can prepare it in minutes. This no-meat Easy Stuffed Mushrooms recipe is fantastically simple to prepare and you may even have all of the ingredients in your refrigerator as we speak!
Best Make Ahead Game Day Appetizers
The Beauty of a Weekly Meal Planner
Are you new to Meal Planning? Or looking for a good plan to try? You may be asking yourself, “Why should I meal plan?” Well, the beauty of a weekly meal planner for me are its benefits that make my life a whole lot easier.
Download the Weekly Meal Planner here.
You May Also Like:
If you find my posts at all helpful, I do appreciate you taking the time to share my posts or follow my account. I hope you enjoyed this post on best make ahead game day appetizers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!