Are you new to meal planning? Or looking for a good plan to try? You may be asking yourself, “Why should I meal plan?” Well, the beauty of a weekly meal planner for me are its benefits that make my life a whole lot easier.
Meal planning adds a lot more pleasure to life when you get to eat a variety of great recipes, rather than getting stuck in a rut making the same thing over and over again.
Benefits of Meal Planning
1. Time Management- Meal planning saves you time.
Doing work at the start of the week saves a ton of time throughout the week. Imagine dinner only needing to be thrown into the oven, or in the crockpot?
By doing a tiny amount of meal planning and prep now it will save you so much time later. More time to do things you love.
2. Less stress
Imagine a life in which you are never at a loss on what to fix for dinner. And, that moment when those precious kiddos say, “Mom, I’m hungry!”.
You are prepared, have a plan and dinner is well on it’s way to being done.
Sounds pretty amazing right?
Once you start meal planning for the week you may be shocked at how much your stress level decreases. It really is a game changer!
3. Meal planning is a money saver.
Think about it. By having a weekly meal plan, you are eliminating impulse shopping. And, also those last minute drive thru runs and pizza delivery orders.
This can save you a ton of money. Especially if your family eats out a lot.
4. Meal planning is healthier.
By eliminating all the drive thru visits, and last minute pizza orders you will definitely be eating healthier.
You’ll be making real food with actual nutritional value for your family.
5. Meal planning allows for variety, so you’re not eating spaghetti every night of the week. How many of us run out of ideas and then spend hours getting lost on Pinterest trying to find new meals? Or is that just me?
This Weekly Meal Planner is the ultimate planner for meal planning and organization. And better yet, it’s undated. Therefore, you won’t have to buy a new planner. Use this one-time purchase as your go to planner to organize your meal planning year after year. It really is perfect :).
Designed with features that are important to meal planning in this printable 21 page 8.5 x 11 inch weekly meal planner including :
- Weekly Meal Planner cover page
- Weekly Meal Planner Style #1, Sunday and Monday starts
- Weekly Meal Planner Style #2, Sunday and Monday starts
- Weekly Meal Planner Style #3, Sunday and Monday starts
- Easy Dinner Ideas page – 31 days of easy dinner ideas to choose from
- Easy Dinner Ideas blank page
- Grocery list Style #1
- Grocery list Style #2
- Favorite Dinner Ideas – 2 pages
- Healthy Snack Ideas
- Picnic Ideas
- Pantry Inventory
- Fridge Inventory
- Freezer Inventory
- Daily Food Record
- Weekly Spending Tracker
- Notes page
Grab it for only $5.45
This is a Digital PDF that you can print out either at home or your local office supply store. No physical product will be sent.
I don’t accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.