Looking for Valentine inspiration for short nails? For those of us who love beautiful nails and have always wanted long fingernails, but were never able to, here are some beautiful Valentine inspiration for short nails. You’ll also find a nail design template (digital download) for creative nail art.
I love celebrating Valentine’s Day with beautiful pink nails and pink nail designs. Valentine’s Day nails in pastel pinks, vibrant reds or hot pinks with sparkles and hearts add to the fun that you’ll find here for Valentine inspiration for short nails.
Want to share these Valentine nails with your family and friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this blog post with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Sharing is caring!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!
Valentine Inspiration for Short Nails
Valentine Inspiration for Short Nails
Valentine inspiration for short nails: Here’s a really simple way to make a heart on your nails:
Nail Design Template for Creative Nail Art
Do you love to design your own nails or others? Are you looking for an easy way to keep track of your nail designs? Are you looking for a teaching tool for yourself or others to learn nail design? Here is something special for you – a nail design template for creative nail art.
This Nail Design Template is a digital download that is a great tool for creative nail art. This is a downloadable printable (PDF file) that includes four popular nail shapes for you to get creative with! Coffin, almond, square and stiletto. These templates can be used to practise your designing skills, jot down your ideas or display your work. Each order comes with 5 pdf pages which you can print and/or upload to a painting app.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIL DESIGN TEMPLATE
Valentine Nail Hacks
Here are some Valentine nail hacks to have your Valentine nail art looking beautiful.
1. When applying a top coat, run the brush along the top edge (non-cuticle side) of the nail. This will seal in the raw edge of the polish to prevent chipping.
2. If your French mani still doesn’t come out perfectly the way you want it, there’s an easy way to hide you’re your mistakes without the frustration of having to start all over again. Get yourself a glitter pen from any stationery or craft shop and draw a line where the white meets the pink. Detailed instructions here.
3. Draw, don’t paint. While you can get some awesome nail art tools to make the drawing a bit easier, you can actually bypass all the fuss by using a good old sharpie! As long as you finish it off with a good top coat, the picture or pattern will stay put. Detailed instructions here.
You May Also Like:
15 Elegant Wedding Nails You’ll Love
Free Digital and Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
DIY Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ideas and Tutorials
14 Beautiful Free February(Valentine themed)Wallpapers for Your Phone and Desktop
Favorite February (Love Themed)Picture Books to Read to the Kids in Your Life
St. Patrick’s Day Nails: Green, Gold and Gorgeous
Amazon has some GREAT manicure and pedicure essentials. They’re a little hard to find (considering the site has thousands upon thousands of items to browse through, is this really that surprising?) but with a little persistence and clicking through the “customers also bought” items, you might just score a treasure or two. Lucky for you, I did the legwork. Check out the beautiful manicure and pedicure essentials I sourced below – Happy Shopping.
Click on the text links below to take you directly to the products:
2. Nail files
3. Grip and Tip Nail Polish Holder
4. 10 Piece Plastic Acrylic Nail Art soak off cap clips
5. Electric Bubble Nail Soaking Bowl
6. Ginger Lily Farms Botanicals Pedicure Spa Tablets
7. Pedicure Kit
9. HoMedics Bubble Mate Foot Soak
10. Professional Cuticle Cutter Trimmer Manicure tool
11. Zizzon Professional Nail Care Kit
12. Wistonia Nail Art Brush Set
Shop Valentine’s Day nail ideas: (Click on the images below for direct links to the products).
More Valentine’s Day Ideas:
If you find my posts at all helpful, I do appreciate you taking the time to share my posts or follow my account. I hope you enjoyed this post on Valentine Inspiration for Short Nails.
Thanks so much for stopping by!