To help celebrate all things spring, here you’ll find beautiful spring nail inspiration in fresh beautiful spring nail colors such as pastel nail art, flower nail designs, as well as brighter more festive colours to help celebrate and bring in the new season! You’ll also find a nail design template (digital download) for creative nail art. Enjoy these spring nail designs and inspiration.
A simple and easy way to add nail art this spring is by using flower nail art foil. Nail Art foils are decorative transfer papers also called foil that apply textures or patterns on your nails.
You could also use special flower nail art brushes that are specifically shaped to look like flower petals when used on your nails. And flower nail art stickers couldn’t be easier to use. However, if you want your nail stickers to last more than a week, do remember to use a top coat. Applying top coat on your nails after the stickers have settled down will help to seal in your nail stickers better.
Flower nail gems are a beautiful way to add rhinestones, sparkle and bling to you spring nail art. 3d nail art is all about adding dimension to the top of your nails.
Want to share these spring nails and flower nail art ideas with your family and friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this blog post with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Sharing is caring!
This post contains helpful affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!
Beautiful cherry blossoms for nail designs that symbolize spring.
Lovely spring nail colors with floral nail art accents.
These spring nail designs are the perfect way to say good-bye to winter and finally welcome the spring season into your life.
Spring Nail Inspiration
Beautiful flower nail art in cheery spring colors.
Spring Nail Inspiration
Spring Nail Inspiration
Simple and beautiful floral nails.
The flower nail art on these nails are colorful enough to make you feel spring fever but subtle enough to wear to the office or a night out.
Beautiful spring nail colors with past
Floral nails with the gold accents adding a beautiful elegance.
Beautiful flower nails are so symbolic of the spring season
Spring Nail Art Hacks
Here are some spring nail art nail hacks to have your spring nail art looking beautiful.
1. When applying a top coat, run the brush along the top edge (non-cuticle side) of the nail. This will seal in the raw edge of the polish to prevent chipping.
2. If your French mani still doesn’t come out perfectly the way you want it, there’s an easy way to hide you’re your mistakes without the frustration of having to start all over again. Get yourself a glitter pen from any stationery or craft shop and draw a line where the white meets the pink. Detailed instructions here.
3. Draw, don’t paint your nail designs. While you can get some awesome nail art tools to make the drawing a bit easier, you can actually bypass all the fuss by using a good old sharpie! As long as you finish it off with a good top coat, the picture or pattern will stay put. Detailed instructions here.
Nail Design Template for Creative Nail Art
Do you love to design your own nails or others? Are you looking for an easy way to keep track of your nail designs? Are you looking for a teaching tool for others to learn nail design? Here is something special for you – a nail design template for creative nail art.
Nail Design Template ( Digital Download) for creative nail art. This is a downloadable printable (PDF file) that includes four popular nail shapes for you to get creative with! Coffin, almond, square and stiletto. These templates can be used to practise your designing skills, jot down your ideas or display your work. Each order comes with 5 pdf pages which you can print and/or upload to a painting app.
DOWNLOAD NAIL DESIGN TEMPLATE HERE
You May Also Like:
15 Elegant Wedding Nails You’ll Love
Best Spring Books to Read to Kids
Gorgeous Spring Wallpapers for Your Phone and Desktop
Spring Decor: Spring Kitchen Refresh
Bringing on Spring(Forcing Indoor Blooms)
Amazon has some GREAT manicure and pedicure essentials. They’re a little hard to find (considering the site has thousands upon thousands of items to browse through, is this really that surprising?) but with a little persistence and clicking through the “customers also bought” items, you might just score a treasure or two. Lucky for you, I did the legwork. Check out the beautiful manicure and pedicure essentials I sourced below – Happy Shopping.
Click on the text links below to take you directly to the products:
2. Nail files
3. Grip and Tip Nail Polish Holder
4. 10 Piece Plastic Acrylic Nail Art soak off cap clips
5. Electric Bubble Nail Soaking Bowl
6. Ginger Lily Farms Botanicals Pedicure Spa Tablets
7. Pedicure Kit
9. HoMedics Bubble Mate Foot Soak
10. Professional Cuticle Cutter Trimmer Manicure tool
11. Zizzon Professional Nail Care Kit
12. Wistonia Nail Art Brush Set
Click on the images below to take you directly to the products:
If you find my posts at all helpful, I do appreciate you taking the time to share my posts or follow my account.
I hope you found this post on Spring Nail Inspiration inspiring. Thanks so much for stopping by!