Fall is just around the corner and adding a diy fabulous fall wreath to the front door is an easy way to decorate your home for the season. These beautiful fall wreaths are statement pieces that aren’t just for the front door; you could hang them on an interior door, over a fireplace mantle, in a picture window or wherever you think it would look beautiful. Store bought wreaths can be expensive but most of these come with diy instructions to satisfy your budget and creativity. Here are some ideas to get you thinking and inspired so you can start picking up supplies for your fall decorating. Are you ready for this upcoming beautiful season?
Here is one version of a wheat wreath with some dried flowers added in.
- Tie the paddle wire around one spot on the wreath form. Ensure it’s tight.
- Wrap the wire around the spot a few more times then put it aside without cutting it.
- Group the wheat into bundles. If you want a fuller wreath, make big bundles; if you want a delicate wreath, make small bundles.
- Take one bundle and attach it to the frame. Angle it to the side.
- Wrap the paddle wire around the wheat to secure it. Cut off extra stems on the wheat.
- Attach more bundles of wheat and alternate the direction each time. Some can face outside while some face inside.
- When you get to the last bundle, cut the wire and secure it.
- Cover the gap between the first and last bundle with small bundles of wheat. Attach them with paddle wire. Use as many bundles as you need to make the wreath look finished.
- You can also make a bow with the burlap ribbon and attach it using floral pins.
DIY Corn Tassel Wreath
This is a sweet and simple tutorial that won’t cost you much if you can access a corn field.
DIY Rustic Burlap Wreath:
I love the look and simplicity of this rustic fall wreath and there’s a lot of room for customization.
DIY Autumn Berry Wreath:
This Autumn berry wreath is quick to make and beautiful for adding gorgeous color to your fall decor.
DIY Rustic Fall Burlap Bubble Wreath:
Here is a simple wreath with a pop of color and lots of beautiful texture.
DIY Acorn Wreath:
Why not pick up some acorns and make something wonderful?
Fall Leaves Wreath:
This gorgeous fall leaves wreath is a breeze to make and ready in minutes!
You May Also Like:
If you find my posts at all helpful, I do appreciate you taking the time to share my posts or follow my account.
Thanks so much for stopping by!